Friday, November 12, 2010

An Inspiration Challenge - PPA68

Isn't this the most sumptuous table? Silver wrapped Chocolates and champagne punch.
Its giving me ideas for laying out our spread for Christmas lunch?
I do like a challenge and when I saw this inspiration challenge over at Paper Pal Arts I couldn't resist the colours used and making my own card.
The table cloth in the inspiration photo said Concord crush and Rich Razzleberry, to me.
Lots of white, silver and glass hapenning here.
 My card uses Concord Crush patterned paper to reflect the table cloth, (note the pinking hearts edge punch used at the bottom of the card), Rich Razzleberry ink and tafetta ribbon, texturised embossed whisper white cardstock, clear rhinestones and Five different punches.
 Dasher is silver embossed then surrounded with Rich Razzleberry ink-sponging. The snow flakes are  from the Snow swirled stampset. Dasher's antlers just ask for rhinestones amongst the swirls.
The star in the middle of my greeting had to have a Rhinestone jewel too.
The sentiment is from the Delightful Decorations set (punched out with the 3/4 inch circle punch),
mounted on the 1" circle punch, layer upon layer with the Designer label and Curly label punches just because they fit so nicely together.
Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love how rich Dasher looks embossed in silver! And I love how you framed him! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the texture and the bling. The gold embossed dasher is stunning. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed Dasher .. very cute! Thanks for joining us at PPA.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: