Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The gift card purse...

 Every girl loves her handbag ...  or a pretty purse for a special occasion?
Well even if you're not into handbags... this one contains a gift card holder and that's a necessity for Christmas wishes.  
Here is the first one I made out of the stylish "Love Letter" Designer Series patterned paper.
It is simply, some folded patterned paper and a Top note die cut, with ribbon.
My Big shot machine is  amazing for cutting out 4 or 5 of these at once, then I turn it around and run them through again with the "Elegant Lines" Embossing folder for the swirly texture.
 Here is the first purse opened up. There is a place for a gift card on the inside and a panel for writing.
I have stamped the panel inside with the flowers from the Just Believe stampset.
This is one set I am enjoying as it has both words, frames, flowers and I haven't used it nearly enough yet.
On the outside I have punched the oval scallop and the large oval punch in the Love letter patterned paper.
Then stamped "just for you" from the Just Believe stampset.
 It seals with a small dab of Dotto adhesive.
Which is a re-positional or non permanent glue and you can rub it off with your finger if you want to remove it later. 
Would you like me to come over and make one of these at your place?
Simple gift card holder ... perfect for friend's Christmas gift vouchers, cash or why not a gift voucher from Stamping Joy?
Enjoy!
If you want to purchase any of the products demonstrated on my blog just send me an email at: nerida_carter@hotmail.com
or phone/text to place your order: 0468 877 125.

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous creations, there so elegant, what a great way to give a gift card.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: