Friday, November 26, 2010

A CASE of Teneale Williams - The "Secret Slider Card"

Tenealle Williams presented a Workshop WOW card at Regional training.
I love cards that DO something! And this one is very clever ...
The front has a punched out shape so that you can see an image through the window and when you open it a completely different image is in the window!
 My card uses Concord Crush and Marina Mist cardstock and inks. From the front of the card you can see the circle flower from "Just Believe" through the scallop circle.
 The card is designed that when you open it, the words appear in the window from a secret sliding panel in the back... its so clever!
 The card is made with only 3 layers (true).
 Don't you love that Marina Mist satin ribbon? I have recently found a ribbon tying tutorial using a piece of plastic template that gives you a neat bow like this one every time.
Teneale showed us up on stage a way to tie one 'round your fingers (a magic trick no less).
I think I've got it figured out...

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: