Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just Believe Post it note holder

What's a simple useful gift for a young girl?
They love to write notes and draw pictures in note pads and stick them on the fridge, the furniture, their clothing, handy for writing notes while mum is on the phone ... so I picked up this little note holder and pen and wrapped it in some pink and orange paper.
I Glued it back together with double sided tape and some crystal effects for the tricky bits and decorated the front. On the front I have stamped the images with a new stampset from the Idea Book.
"Just Believe" So appropriate for girls who love fairies and magic?
Because fairies have to be believed in to to be seen.
 Like the toothfairy - if you don't believe in the tooth fairy you don't get any money left under your pillow...
I've put a layer of Crystal effects glue over the top of the circle (I just applied it using the nozzle and carefully spread it over the cardstock). It dries hard in less than an hour, so it needs to be the last thing you do.
Then I tied a piece of Pumpkin pie Satin ribbon around the base.
Jessica loved her note pad and pen. The first thing she wrote was a thank you note!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: