Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Tea-rific new stampset ... Morning Cup

How gorgeous is this little tea pot and it's  co-ordinating stampin' around wheel.?
Can you pick the new colours I have used in this card?
Early Espresso for the card base and the striped ribbon!
I've used it for the outline of the teapot and cups too.
My Tea pot is coloured with stampin' write markers: Pear pizazz and blushing bride.
And, I have used all the new in-colours on the wheeled cups ... Peach parfait, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride ...
And I could not resist putting just a tiny bit of Rich Razzleberry cardstock behind my tea pot with the scallop circle punch with this tiny bit of 1/8" tafetta ribbon to hold the tiny tag saying friend.
Morning cup suits both the coffee addicts and the tea sippers ...
Lots of ideas here for a tea-rific friend cards, cheer up, get well soon,  thinking of you, come over for a visit, welcome to the neighbourhood, gift cards, and coffee morning invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: