Sunday, September 19, 2010

Join the September Ribbon Share

Did you enjoy the launch night photos? So many new products, so many new colours to love.

Just for a moment imagine your favourite colour ribbon ... Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, or the new Marina Mist, or perhaps its now Early Expresso or Daffodil delight?

Imagine it then, in silky soft satin ribbon?
Perhaps you are having trouble deciding your favourite: I have the answer -
Why not get a ribbon sample of all 13 satin ribbons in a 1/8 of a roll ribbon share?
Here is how the ribbon share will work:
You get 1.7 metres of each of the new 1" wide Satin ribbons (in 13 colours) for $29.00
You can pay by cash, cheque or direct deposit and I will post or deliver it to your door. You can e-mail or text me with your request for a share to nerida_carter@hotmail.com or 0468 877 125.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: