Friday, September 24, 2010

Idea Book Top Ten

Who hasn't seen the new Idea Book and Catalogue yet? If you haven't click here.
It is a stunning book with new colours and over 200 ideas for cards, scrapbook pages and projects of all types to make or to just lay on the lounge and create your imaginany wish list from.
As you can imagine my wish list is as long as the idea book is thick!
So here is my top ten favourite products from the catalogue:
1. Satin ribbon: 1.6cm wide (5/8" wide) 13.7 metres on a roll for $16.95
 (or go into our ribbon share -$29 for an eigth of a share of 13 ribbons).
2. Antique Brads (you get 20 thats 4 each of 5 different designs) page 139.
3. Paper Daisies. Page 140 (you can colour and dye them, stain them, stamp on them... add other embellishments and accessories to make yours unique).
4. Designer Buttons in four different colour combinations. check them out on page 138.
5. Stampin' around Standard wheels : like "Take a sip" for $11.95 (use one cup alone or all of them in a row) and there is a matching stampset "Morning Cup".
6. Designer Series Papers on page 124-127. I am loving the Greenhouse gala, Love Letter, Lap of Luxury, Elegant Soiree, Blue Berry Crisp and the Jolly Holiday ... not to mention the sweet and sour specialty papers in pumpkin pie and Rose red.
7. My new Big shot: Textured impressions Embossing folders like Vintage wall paper with the scallop circle die that you can make a gift card with ... ask me how!
8. Embosslits Dies: like "Beautiful wings" that simultaneously cut and emboss!
9. The new paper piercing tool for only $6.95 if you have the Mat pack you have to try this excellent go-with-it tool.
10. Last one ... does it have to be ?  Well it could be the shimmer paint on page 143, I haven't used it yet, but seeing it done is on my wish list, 
it could be the Watercolour Wonder Crayons p.142 in 17 new colours.
or the in-colour markers - 5 markers for $27.95
or it could definitely be the in-colour stitched-poly ribbons?
Then, there is the in-colour ink and cardstock kit (5 stamp pads and a pack of mixed incolours for $56.95) on page 117. That has to be the best deal in the catalogue I think... you get $16.75 off the usual price)
And, I haven't even started on my top ten stampsets yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: