Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Elements of Style

It is the beginning of the School holidays here and I woke up early for some reason at 5.30am and made this card while I waited for the day to awake.
It is very simple, just a layer of white on an Early Espresso card base.
All these stamps are from the Elements of Style stampset: Bird, words and  roses.
Mostly I love the beautifully swirled flowerstem and I quite like the humming bird too.
Here is a close up of the ribbon detail and the "for you" circle punched out and raised on dimensionals.
It is my style definitely!
Card Recipe:
Stampset: Elements of Style
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper WhiteTools and Accessories: 1" circle punch, tafetta ribbon, dimensionals, mini glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: