Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Curly Cute Paper Daisies

 A stamped Paper flower, a punched flower centre, a strip of striped wide ribbon and an antique metal brad.
Aahh!
When I made this card I sat back and thought- now this is the style of card I like:
simple colours, not too fussy and a bit vintage classic.
I just love textures and neutrals - they work for any occasion by just changing the sentiment.
I'd be saving this card for someone special - It uses two of my favourite new stamp sets: "Punch Potpourri"
And a new sentiment stampset "Curly Cute" that I can see I will be using a lot!
 How easy was this card to make? But very satisfying ....The new Early Espresso is my new black!
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Punch Potpourri (just used the heart to stamp the paper daisy and the blossoms) page 10 of the Idea book and catalogue. Free when you hostess a party and reach the first level of sales.
Curly Cute (for the happy birthday words) $34.95 wood mounted or $29.95 clear mounted.
Cardstock: Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:
Paper daisies: 40 for $13.50
Antique Brads: 20 for $11.25
Tools: Big shot machine,
Vintage Wall paper embossing folder
Boho Blossoms flower punch

Ribbon: Early Espresso striped grosgrain p.137
Just one of the gorgeous colours this ribbon now comes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: