Monday, September 27, 2010

Are you ready: My Top ten stampsets from the 2010/11 Idea book

I can't say it is in any particular order, because I am drawn to each for different reasons and purposes and  I dont even have photos of them in action, just lots of ideas in my head!
So here are my faves:
    1. Elements of Style p.99 (Life is a matter of stylish moments and this set will do for most of them): I think I will use it for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, and watercolouring ...
    2. Morning Cup p.40 (where would I be with out my...)
    3. Style beautiful  p.97 ('cause I love the elegant swirls and I love the samples of it on the front cover)
    4. Friends Never Fade p.71 (it goes with the matching paper)
    5. Punch Potpourri p.10 (If you have or want the punches you will love this set ...)
    6. Curly Cute p.110 (swirly curly words for the main occasions in life)
    7. Heard from the Heart p.104 (words that swirl across the page)
    8. Artistic Etchings p.95 (take a trip to Paris ...)
    9. Party this way p.35 (for the balloons, the happy birthday, lots to do with it...)
    10. Printed Petals p.74 (I am scrapbooking with this set - it is very girly in pink)
    There you go my ten favourites???? with a few bonus faves ... which just proves I can't count or I have too many favourites!
    There is Contempo Christmas OR Delightful Decorations (can't decide on this one)...p.23-25.
    Just Believe p.79 (my daughter believes in faeries...)
    and ...Perfect Punches p.93 (another punch addicts dream stamp set)
    So, which ones do you like?

    2 comments:

    1. I like your choices Nerida, there are so many wonderful new stamps sets to choose from. I have purchased the Just Believe and really like its versatility, I think it is a great set for anyone starting out as it has a bit of everything, images, frames, sentiments etc, plus some of the stamps coordinate with the punches.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Danie, I bit the bullet and bought Just believe this week, cant wait to make some cards with it. It will go great with butterflies and velum, I think.

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: