Saturday, August 07, 2010

A Two Bird Birthday celebration

At Convention I photographed a card up on the display boards and now I have made my own CASE (copy and share everything) ... it may not be an exact copy but it is probably pretty close.
 I just love the colours together: Rich Razzleberry cardstock with the Cottage wall designer series paper.
The background stamping is Upsy Daisy in rich razzleberry ink. Have you notice how stampin' up ink is always a tone darker than the cardstock of the same colour? so that you can get this shadow stamp affect.
The page of writing is half a Top note cut with my Big shot machine and sponged around the edges with ink.
The script is stamped with the rustic rooster background stamp in pale plum ink to give it that rustic vintage look. I have edged the "page" with the spiral bound punch.

The bird punch is just heaven to use as it is in the new punch style. Much easier to store because they are flat and like a good hole punch very easy to use.
I love how you can position the birds wings taking flight, or resting when the bird is on its branch.
*Two step bird punch $30.95 will be going up to $33.95 after 1 September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: