Sunday, August 01, 2010

Last chance list ...

Today is the day!
To make way for the new Idea book and Catalogue that comes out on the 1st of September Stampin' Up have issued their Last chance list for the 2009-10 catalogue. Stampsets, cardstock, ribbons, brads are all being retired and some of them are half the normal price. Sadly stampsets such as Embrace life are going, Wild about you and Organic Outlines, too.

We have only found out today that some of the catalogue items are going to increase in price on September 1st... that's right A4 cardstock prices will be increasing and some of the large punches, so now is a good time to take a close look at your cardstock and punch tool needs.

Ordering is quick and easy. To order you can contact me by email anytime at nerida_carter@hotmail.com or call/text my mobile 0468 877 125. I can have your order posted  directly to your door anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge.

I am placing an order this week (Tuesday) - for local customers I am offering a  a deal: order product to the value of $75 and I will give you $10 credit towards some extra cardstock, ink or ribbon.
Order $100 worth of product and you may be the lucky one to select a free hostess gift with your order.

Here is the list, (just click on the one last chance) and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: