Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday card in three pinks

I had a sweet little girl in mind when I made this card. So I chose my favourite three pinks:
Melon Mambo, Pixie Pink and Rose Red.
The stampset used for the animals is "Animal Stories" you might be seeing a lot more of this stampset in the next year ... that's a big hint regarding the new catalogue coming out next month.
I stamped in all the images in Melon Mambo.
The birthday cake is a single stamp from the A la Carte selection.
I've used two punches here, the circle punch to cut out the cake and the circle scallop punch to cut out the pixie pink cardstock.
  
There are a few new stamps used here but they are just a sneak peek of whats in store ...
This one is pretty obvious - A brand new sentiment set: and it fits beautifully into the wide Oval punch.
I've put it up on dimensionals and made a bow under the oval with the Melon Mambo ribbon (RETIRING) this gorgous polka dot ribbon is going ... after 31 August.
Thats it your first sneak peek of some of the new and returning stampsets.
Send me an email if you are needing any of those last chance specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: