Sunday, August 01, 2010

Baroque in a Rich Razzleberry swirl...

Today's card is a very simple card.
I have brought out one of my most favourite stampsets "Baroque Motifs"
Did you know that this stampset was voted most popular stampset by customers in 2009? And it is still a very stylish and the elegant stampset that I reach for when I want to make a wedding, engagement, birthday or baby card.
I've teamed it up with the in colour Rich Razzleberry and kept it monotone.
That is just Very Vanilla and black as neutrals to the gorgous Razzleberry ink and cardstock.
Don't you love these little hearts?
This is a small sized punch in the current Winter mini catalogue and it is only $11.50
They look just gorgous hanging off this swirl like a bunch of ripe red grapes in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. This card is stunning Nerida, I agree the hearts really add to the card. Love the Rich Razzleberry.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: