Thursday, July 08, 2010

Two step bird punch

The weather is so grey outside that I really can't take any good photos of my cards that I've been making so I will show you one from Mother's day. May seems so long ago, really its only a month gone.
I really just wanted to show you the many things you can do with the two step bird punch.
If you look closely you can see the sponging on the edges of my pale plum cardstock to give it definition from the background.  Or you can punch it crisp and clean as a silhouette.
When we were at the last Market we had a make and take using the two step bird punch and the tiny tags stampset (which is on sale until the end of July 20% off).
My fellow demonstrator Lisa was playing around and made these two cards:
...and this one was made by one of the other lovely craft stall holders showing how you can make flowers of all different shapes and patterns with the wings and tail of the bird punch:
And this one was one I made before with the wings in the shape of a flower:
So what do you make with your punches?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: