Monday, July 12, 2010

The sun was out for a moment... Two step stamping tags

The second week of school holidays and I am back to show you a better photo of the tiny tag and medallion card I posted about previously. The colours are a bit brighter due to my using my mobile phone camera and a contrasting coloured cardstock behind it.
The tricks of lighting and colour are quite a challenge in low lighting.
Tiny tags are one of the Two step stamping sets that are on sale during the month of July.
What makes it two step stamping you ask?
Well, some of the stamps can be used together in two steps ...
If you look closely at the "hello" tag - I've used two stamps together!!!
First I stamped the hello in orchid opulence and then the dotted outline in pink passion ink.
I love these little tags they are so cute! Check out the little heart, princess crown and the handcrafted tag!
Then, the best part about tiny tags is it goes with the gorgous little jewellery tag punch. (Not $30 but only $20.95!)
Stampsets: Tiny tags ($38.95 wood mounted - on sale during July for:
* Tiny Tags (wood-mount) $31.16 or 
* Tiny Tags (clear-mount) $23.16
Medallion ($33.95), En francais ($33.95).
Tools: Jewellery tag punch $20.95, mat pack.
Accessories: circle ice rhinestone brad, filigree brad.
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac and whisper white.
Ink: White craft ink, Orchid opulence and Pink Passion.
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: