Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stem Silhouettes - Work shop card


I just have to show you one of the cards we made at a workshop on the weekend.
It is on brocade blue cardstock ... I love this colour, it is rich and soft and has a matching ribbon too.
Then we used the stem silhouettes stampset to stamp 4 different images in four different ink colours.
We used the current in-colours: Rich razzleberry, baja breeze, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi kiss.
Then punched out the white card with the square punch (1 3/8") and the coloured mounts in their corresponding colours with the larger square punch: 1 3/4 ".
The white layer has been rolled through the BIG SHOT machine using the embossed polka dots folder. It is so tactile you can close your eyes and imagine you're reading brail... I don't apologise for being all touchy feely with my card making.
Finally to make it a Happy Birthday card we stamped the greeting in Rich Razzleberry and punched it out with the word window punch.
Now are you wondering what I did to get that black curly mount behind it?
Can you guess what punch I used?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: