Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big shot Card in the mail...

I want to show you a beautiful card that I received in the mail just last week from my friend Felicity:
She has used the BIG SHOT and the Manhattan rose embossing folder. It is beautiful on chocolate chip cardstock and layered on Very vanilla with the scallop edge on the bottom.
In this photo I have tilted it away from the camera toward the light so you can see the raised embossing.
It also has the felt fusion flowers in baja breeze and chocolate with a clear rhinestone brad.
And a strip of chocolate tafetta ribbon!
And it came with it's own Fifth avenue floral stamped envelope.
You can just imagine the excitement I get when I see a handstamped envelope in my letterbox, you just know there will be something special inside.
Glad we're friends is a great sentiment from the Best Yet hostess gift set and it has been punched and sponged onto a scallop oval.
Thanks again Felicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: