Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Decorative elements with punches...


Today's card is a CASE of my baby boy card but with a few extra details because you can ...a bit more than you do with boy cards, I suppose.
I've used three different punches as decorative elements.
Can you pick which ones?
I'll apologise for the quality of the photos.  It was night time when I took them, I only had my mobile phone and the dining room light to work with, so all things considered at least you can see the distressed edges,  the tafetta ribbon and pearl flower centre.
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Wild about You! Teeny tiny sentiments
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Whisper white
Ink: Pixie Pink, Pretty Pink marker.
Ribbon: White and Pink Tafetta
Punches: 1 3/8" circle and ???

2 comments:

  1. Well done Karen, in case you haven't noticed I love my punches and finding something new to use them for in a decorative way.
    The scallop square is three layers.
    And the boho blossom flower is just two flowers layered on top.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: