Monday, June 28, 2010

Starter kit special offer

Do you have a WISH List as long as your arm?
Or, Would you love to make money while stamping, set your own hours, and supplement your income with a successful home business?
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator means you'll enjoy all of this and more. Whether you'd like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full- or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin' Up! will help you do it.
And now, from 21 May-31 July, get a 20 percent discount on the Starter Kit when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator! For $259 you get an amazing amount of product  and tools.

The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit contains the following supplies, (valued at over $560!)
Items with an * are suggested items.
You can select alternatives at the same or lower price.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Four stamp sets*
Stampin' Around wheel*, handle, and ink cartridge
Assorted card stock A4*
Single colour card stock A4*
Four Classic Stampin' Pads*
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
VersaMark Pad
Stampin' Pastels
SNAIL Adhesive
Blender pens
Craft & Rubber Scissors
Stampin' Scrub and Mist
Business supplies

This is how I started, I thought I wasn't creative enough, I was too slow at making cards, I couldn't have parties at home, I couldn't demonstrate cards for others to make... but you know,
I became a demo to get the 30% off on my first order, and subsequent 20% on all my purchases after that,
to go to team training meetings, and convention and see all the new stampsets and products before they are launched.... the list goes on, I have made friends, and gained many stampin' up mentors.
Look I am still here, two and a half years later ...
Give me a call and we can sign you up to get your first 30% off order on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: