Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rhinestones and ribbon ...

Aren't these gorgous together?
Do you know, I don't own any fire or ice rhinestones ...
You may have noticed I use my clear rhinestones when ever I need a little point of shine, bling and a centre of attention.
They suit vintage cards like this one which I think makes a nice wedding or anniversary card.
It is inspired by Shelli's vintage demo at Convention. Its definitely my style too.
You can do so much with monotone colours (thats a single colour).
And you can be certain you will have no colour clashes.
The collage effect of different stamps layed over each other is another easy technique that makes a one layer card so easy to prepare.
Without the rhinestone and filigree brad in the centre of the ribbon this card would be well... a little dull I think. I am pretty pleased with how this turned out and it could be done in melon mambo or Rich Razzleberry colours too.
If you are looking for some bling for the centre of your accesories let me know before Wednesday so that we can place an order for some rhinestones and ribbon.
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Friends 24/7, Rustic Rooster, Teeny tiny sentiments.
Cardstock: Sahara sand
Ink: Sahara sand, Soft Suede.
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone brads, Filigree brad, Soft Suede polka dot ribbon.
Tools: Large Oval punch, Scallop oval punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: