Friday, June 18, 2010

Organic Outlines, again.

My next card was inspired partially by a card I saw at Convention, the colours anyway, but I can't remember much of it and besides I never keep to the plan. I do my own thing in the end with the colours I have and the cardstock and tools on my table.
I Decided to use the topnote for my whisper white panel ... I stamped the solid organic shape in Melon Mambo classic ink, then the outline in Soft suede.

The Tag is from "Lots of Tags" a sizzlits die (page 10 of the Autumn Winter Mini catalogue).
I have stamped the sentiment in the melon mambo ink first then just touched the corner of the soft suede ink pad over the "for you" part. I have also stamped two flowers and cut them out to layer one on top of each other for some added dimension.
I just can't wait till these colours come out in markers ... So many  ideas, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: