Thursday, April 29, 2010

Top note "faux alligator" pocket purse

I have been seeing these gorgous pocket purses around lately: I think the first one I saw was on Angela's blog. Anyway, if you search for "faux alligator stamping" you will come up with some instructions on how to make them.
Is'nt it just the most gorgous little purse?
And it is just large enough to fit Business cards in. It would fit tickets in it, a gift voucher, or some jewellery, or anything really.
And it is made out of three top notes (cut out with the Big shot die cutting machine) and a small box.
 The texture is "faux alligator" wild life friendly cardstock - its done with clear embossing powder and a bone scorer.
 Look at this gorgous little strap - held in with a jumbo eyelet. Did you guess the colour yet?
Melon Mambo!
It closes with a velcro dot and the "buckle" is made from a Styled silver large flower brad.
Why is my purse so glittery? My secret is that my clear embossing powder has been fairy dusted with dazzling diamonds... that stuff gets in everywhere.
What you will need to make this project:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: clear embossing powder, heat tool.
Crop-a-dile, jumbo eyelet, Melon Mambo ribbon, Styled silver large flower brad.
Big shot, Top note die cut.
Sticky strip adhesive. Velcro dot. Bone scorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: