Thursday, April 22, 2010

More hidden messages but in melon mambo for mother's day

Mother's day is approaching and if you are looking for a special card for Mothers day with something a little extra then this top note hidden message card might be what you're after.
First I have wheeled all over the front of my Melon Mambo card in Rich Razzleberry ink on the Very Vintage Wheel. Placed a strip of whisper white under the Rich razzleberry spotted ribbon and attached my favourite butterfly stamp with a Black brad and a Mini glue dot.
On the outside of the Top note(folded in half) I have stamped half my sentiment.
And when you turn the butterfly at the bottom, he swivels on the brad, the hidden message is revealed.
My second card is much the same - an outside message
this time you turn the photo corner and reveal the hidden words inside:


Card Recipe :
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, whisper white.
Ink: Rich Razzle berry, some Pink passion and Orchid opulence.
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry
Stampset: All a flutter, Very Vintage wheel, Tiny Tags,Heard from the heart on clear stamp block.
Big Shot and top note die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: