Saturday, April 17, 2010

Embosslit die "Thanks" card

I am really still just experimenting but I had to show you something simple and easy today. Imagine you have a whole bunch of Thank you cards to send out and are time poor.
How about a die that both cuts (punches) out your words and dry embosses them AT THE SAME TIME!
This card was literally made with scraps of paper. The Rose red cardstock was stuck on to the mellow moss cardstock  after rolling it through the Big shot with the Embosslit "Thanks" that has simultaneously cut and embossed the image onto both pieces. Glue the Rose Red thanks on to the Mellow Moss and you have it.
Behind it I have stamped a frame from Frames with a flourish ... coloured in the leaves and flowers with my Stampin up Markers and for added decoration stamped the edging from Vintage Vogue on to the Melon Mambo cardstock. Run off 20 of those in an afternoon and you're set for any Thank you event.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: