Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Launching a new mini catalogue...

It is officially Autumn, it just doesn't feel like it much, warm humid days, bright burning sunshine, leaves very very green... tomato plants growing....
On Monday night 29th March we are celebrating Autumn as Stampin up starts a new Mini catalogue on 1st of April 2010!  
As it is not April yet I can't show you the new mini catalogue so instead I will show you a card I have made with the new in-colour Rich Razzle berry ....
It features a new stampset, a new wheel and the Current Sale-a-bration free stampset: Good neighbours.
Plus rub ons and new razzle berry ribbon. Isn't that colour just to die for?
And there's more, much more.. the new mini features:
The Big Shot!
Clear mount stamps!
New style punches!
Its a maxi rather than a mini as it goes for 5 months - April to August and its 35 pages full of card and scrapbooking ideas.
There you go, that is just the tiniest sneek peak of what's in store.
 I am off to design some really cool projects for us to make at the launch on Monday night.
Can't make the launch?
I can post you out a copy of the Autumn Mini catalogue, or host a party at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: