Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last day to Sale-a-brate! And a collage of stamps.

Look a photo taken outside in the sunshine, it has been raining here for 2 days now, must be easter long weekend approaching.
I made this card in the first week of March, it was one of those ideas percolating in the back of my brain.
The sentiment is on a large oval from the Sale-a-bration stampset Whimsical words:
"Follow your heart it knows the way"....which can apply to many situations and circumstances ... anyway, today is the last day of Sale-a-bration but I can see myself using these words on cards for quite a while yet.
Can you guess the stampsets that I have used on these?
They are exclusive stampsets that only hostess's can earn from having a workshop, or placing an order of $300 or more....
* Organic grace for the black outlined flowers and chocoate stems at the bottom,
...and Rustic rooster for the background script.
Of course I've sponged and rubbed the edges with my creamy caramel Ink pad and close to cocoa, too.
The base of the card is Confetti white cardstock with a layer of Basic black and the collage is all done on whisper white.
Chocolate chip Grosgrain ribbon completes the chocolate and cocoa story with dimensional foam dots to raise the large oval off the page.
I think the rain is easing up so have a Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: