Sunday, February 21, 2010

Newcastle Craft Expo Part I

I know that a few of my blog readers weren't able to make it to the Newcastle Craft show so I took some photos to share with you. Thanks to everyone who did come up to say Hello. If you didn't have your camera with you perhaps you'd like to see some close ups of the cards we had on display.
Here we are completing our set up (Thursday before the show). On the right is the demo table and to the left is where we did the make and takes.
The stand I must say was very bright and colourful we had a few compliments from other Exhibitors even, saying how colourful and inspirational they thought our display was. 
A group shot of the Saturday team of demonstrators: Mel and Kerry (front), Carol, Nerida, Linda and Georgina. I feel really inspired and excited after an extremely busy day, working with and being surrounded by such creative and lovely women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: