Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love hearts and a vintage label

I know its Valentines day on Sunday 14th but I love hearts at any time of year especially this filigree patterned heart and the woodgrained heart too. I like them for birthdays, scrapbooking children, and family. They just look gorgous on a card for any one you love and care about.

Here is the whole set of 8 hearts.
AND, I don't think I have mentioned that From now until 28 February, 2010
Stampin’ Up! will set aside $2 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and donate that money to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.
Product Name     Item number  Price
I {Heart} Hearts 117715          $42.95 AUD

Contact me today to order your I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. Act today, and start making a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: