Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Six Circles to express your style!

What is your individual style?
People say they can pick my style of card ... but I dont know quite what it is myself.
A style can be clean, bold vintage, elegant, shabby chic but one style is all of these things and more: eclectic style.
It is classic and innovative all at the same time. An elegant script paired with bold colours and different design with Silhouettes and flowing lines integrated into one eye-catching  project. (I hope)
The colours are bright: Pumpkin pie, Kiwi kiss and Riding hood Red.
Black and white script from the Life Definitions set.
I really enjoyed making this card. It uses so many of my favourite sets: the silhouette from Upsy daisy, flowers and medallian from Friends 24/7
And the build a brad on the lower right circle for a bit of gloss and shine. Finished with a bit of dazzling diamonds on the kiwi kiss outlined flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: