Friday, December 18, 2009

Sweet birthday Animal stories

Ahh, now is the time of children's birthdays and school holidays ... the days are longer and our girls need something to keep them occupied. I may not be able to post on my blog so often, or I will have to do so at night... Any way I wanted to share this cute card I made for my daughter's friend. It features 3 of the 4 animals in the Animal Stories stampset.
There is the pink elephant, blowing love hearts from his trunk.
The taken with Teal Whale balancing his love hearts on his tail.
And the white owl with his wobbly eyes. He is just so cute!Inside the card I took direction from my 6 (almost 7) year old expert as to where to stamp the animals and what to say...
What I used to make this card:
Stampsets: Animal stories, sweet birthday, Best yet.
Cardstock: Taken with teal, whisper white.
Ink: taken with teal, Pink passion, whisper white.
Markers: so saffron, taken with teal, rose red, bordering blue.
Punches and tools: 1 3/4 " circle, word window punch, eyelet border punch.
Mini Glue dots (stampin' Up), gold hearts and wobbly eyes (generic).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: