Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Regional training Swaps

I am still enjoying the inspiration and excitement generated by our Stampin' Up regional training day ... So that I can share my inspiration I photographed my swaps that I made.
These are the samples that I made using Purple ink and cardstock:
And the kiwi kiss ones:
Some of the Baja breeze swaps that I made (I love this new feather stamp from the Nature's Nest stampset) It is so lovely to watercolour and makes an easy background too:
I have to share this one with you... it is a fun little card using a new stampset in the Summer mini when I saw this little owl it just called out for googly eyes - now we know how much our kids like cards with wobbly eyes and shaky bits in them.So I can see myself having some fun with this set ... thinking birthday cards -Giraffes, elephants, whales and an owl ... with matching paper! There is something for everyone in this new mini, so look forward to the launch next Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: