Saturday, November 21, 2009

Season of Joy and a square scallop!

Just a quick Christmas card today ... I will be at Stampin' Up's Regional training Session today down at Darling Harbour! Learning some new techniques and sharing a whole lot of new ideas with other demonstrators. If you want to come with me to the next one, let me know ... it is a fun and exciting day. (Well it was last year when I was a just signing up as a demo).
I'll be gathering up a bunch of new cardmaking and scrapbooking ideas to share with you over the coming weeks. You will see what we make at the mini caty launch next month.
What you need to make this card:
Stampset: Season of Joy ($51.95) Punches three (free hostess gift)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Riding hood red whisper white.
Designer series paper: Ski slope
Tools: gold embossing powder, heat tool, square scallop punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: