Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another snow swirled card...

For snow swirling I am thinking white and silver ... white snow flakes on white cardstock and a shiny tree with a silver star on top... Hmm, who would have thought that clear embossing on white cardstock would be so difficult to photograph .... atleast the silver is showing in this sunshine and shadow angle shot. The pot is made from silver cardstock put through my crimper (must use this tool more!)... and the star is a build a brad.
I wasnt happy with the bubble on the top of the build a brad so I have put crystal effects over the embossed star which works fabulously well.
Cardstock is sahara sand, silver metalic and whisper white.
All the rest is embossing and versamark, email me if you have any questions.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love this card, it is sooo beautiful. Classic,clean card. I was not going to buy anymore christmas stamps but after seeing this card i have to have this set. I wish i was as creative as you Nerida. Felicity.H.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: