Thursday, September 17, 2009

What can you do with Stazon - cotton white ink? Continued...

But wait, there's more!!!! In my last post I described three surfaces you can stamp on: glass, metal and gloss cardstock. Here are a few more: Vellum, cellophane, plastic and acetate.
4. Vellum cardstock -
I have stamped the great friend stamp on the white vellum card stock, and for some more definition I sponged some baja breeze ink over it when it was dry then attached the dark eggplant cardstock behind.
The enjoy stamp was stamped in white stazon on the vellum cardstock. I think it comes up best with dark cardstock behind and some sponging too. The card below I posted awhile back, using the white stazon to stamp the enfrancais background stamp.
5. Cellophane and Plastic bags.











How to dress up an ordinary lolly bag or gift bag?
Simple - a few delicate images from Organic grace hostess stampset in white stazon. It dries really fast and makes the bag look special. I have placed a piece of cardstock in the second bag to keep the package flat and add some colour and contrast.
6. Stamping on Acetate (does anyone still use overhead transparencies?) or you can ask for the clear plastic they put on the front of display books at any office supply shop.
The circle circus image has been stamped on the transparency then I have used a brad to attach it to some cardstock. You can make acetate cards with stamped stazon images. I have ideas of swirls and snow flakes drifting around ... with a photo behind for christmas cards.

You can see this Stamped overlay technique displayed in the mini spring catalogue on page 17.
If you would like to purchase any of these products shown send me an email or contact me so that you can create some of these projects at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: