Friday, September 04, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAMPING JOY!!

Can you believe that I have been blogging now for 1 year ... and written 236 blog posts during that time.
So to celebrate I am offering you the presents!!!
It has been not exactly what I expected, but then I am not sure what any one expects when they embark on a new "business". What I have enjoyed most is the creativity that I have been able to dip into and the inspiration I have gained from the Stampin up network of demonstrators, websites, blogs, conventions and regional training.
I have learned a heap of new things about products and techniques that I never knew existed, how the products are made, why they do what they do, what's in them .... a seemingly endless list.I have hardly shared a fraction of what I have learned, but then with all things there is no point me telling you something you didnt ask for.
So here is the deal - Ask me a question (by email: nerida_carter@hotmail.com ) or, in the comments section of this blog and the first three questions I answer will be rewarded with a free gift* just to celebrate my twelve months with stamping joy.
It may be a stampset... some Designer series paper, some ink or a marker, or a share of ribbons and brads.

Ask away.....
* Gift offer is open to Australian customers, only.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nerida, Congrats on a year of blogging. With each update I receive, I am constantly amazed at how endlessly creative you are with so many beautiful and varied offerings. What is your all time favourite technique?

    Kindest regards,
    Robyn Little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments Robyn. I would have to say my all time favourite technique has to be embossing. I am intending to do a tutorial on embossing a Christmas card this month. Another of my favourite techniques is also masking and sponging. Of course if you had asked me a month or two ago, it may have been Brayering. It's a seasonal thing.
    Thanks for the question Robyn, if you send me your address by email I will post you your gift by mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to say thanks for continuing to inspire me! I regularly check in to see what's new on your blog!

    Ok, my question is how do you decide on colour combinations, do you use inspiration or just play until it looks right?

    Again, congratulations on your year of blogging and wishing you many more to come!

    Cheers

    Natasha Vidler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha,
    Thank you for your question and I am glad to be an inspiration for you. If you email me your address I will post out my gift to you.
    I will write a post soon about the many ways I choose my colours. Great question and one I literally dream about when I am preparing for something or a special event.
    Nerida

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: