Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three little words... thanks so much

Today's card is a Thank you card.
It is made from 1/3 of a piece of A4 cardstock (Basic grey).

I think you should always have a small stack of thank you cards for those times when someone does something nice and if you have to go home and make a card, it usually gets left till later, and then you forget and the moment is lost. So, seize the moment I say.
In these days especially, no one expects a thank you card, let alone a handmade, hand stamped card to say I appreciated what you did for me.
I think it is a really nice guesture that is often forgotten.
At the top of the card I have made a small strip of velum, which I have stamped the en francais stamp in white stazon ink. Then when dry I stamped the "three little words" in black stazon.

The inside reads "thanks so much" in black stazon ink ... other stamps in this set say: so very sorry, I miss you, I love you, you you you, and Thinking of you.

Materials:

Stampsets: Three little words, en francais background.

Ink: white stazon, Black stazon.

Cardstock: Basic grey, velum.

DSPaper: Urban Oasis

Tools and accessories: Ribbon - black grosgrain, Eyelet border punch, 1 1/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: