Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Forest friends happy birthday

Is this one a little more feminine? Yes it is - It has pink on it...
This idea has been in my mind since I bought this stampset, using the cutter kit to create curved hills to plant my tree on and the animals into the scene. Very simple treatment.
I think all it needs is ribbon...
I am loving little bambi and Thumper. Children's book characters make me smile... I am thinking now I will have to make a scrap book page for some baby photos... or a page on reading our favourite story books before bed.
Not to mention wise owl in her tree. She is stamped in bravo burgundy. At the moment I am scrapbooking bush walking photos - might get an owl in a tree or a rabbit on a rock.
Next I am off to make some matching wrapping paper to create a coordinated gift. I am hoping little miss L likes her card and gift.Materials:
Stampsets: Forest friends, Happy Everything.
cardstock: kiwi kiss, whisper white.
Ink: kiwi kiss, close to cocoa, pink pirouette, regal rose, Bravo Burgundy.
Tools: Cutter kit. Snail adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: