Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Definitely a male card, or perhaps retirement card...

Here is another male card with the sense of time stampset... I just love the wood blocks and rubber stamping - it is all about a sense of time ... and occasion.
Here I am again, with the same stampset as yesterday, still embossing but on one layer of chocolate chip cardstock, no sponging - I was going for the clean and elegant.
Here is a close up of the clock with silver embossing.
Dont you just love that embossed look? This card is definitely a masculine card.
What says masculine? The Metalic silver embossing, black and kraft coloured patterned paper, with sahara sand, close to cocoa and chocolate chip cardstock. The ribbon is wide double stitched grosgrain with two small silver brads around the sentiment.
The sentiment reads:
"An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth" - I need that kind of wealth.
I was rich with it once, but it tends to elude me ... the last time I remember having that sense of time going slowly and pleasantly, it was quarter to three on a Tuesday afternoon, and I had to leave my half drunk glass of champagne, my waiting cup of coffee and cake and race to pick up my daughter from school...
I have only used the two stamps of the four in this set. Keeping it simple with the patterned monochromatic DSP from the Urban garden paper pack on a close to cocoa background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: