Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A stampin' up party in July?

Were you planning a workshop at your place with your friends this month? Would you like to?
In the cold winter months it is sometimes a bit tricky to motivate yourself to go out so, why not party in? I have lots of ideas for cards, gift boxes, scrapbook pages and 3D items that we can demonstrate at your place.
*************************************************
You might like to try a new technique, learn a new way to colour your stamps, test a stampset or tool that you have been wanting to try, or have your friends over to earn a few extra stamping dollars.
*************************************************
July is the last month that you can still get $110 worth of free product plus a free hostess gift stampset, when your party sales reach $600.
*************************************************
I have a surprise gift for the first two party bookings I receive, let me know your preference:
A free coloured marker (of your choice),
a bound copy of the 2009-10 stampin' up catalogue,
or, a sample of 6x6 scrapbooking papers.
Email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com if you would like to book your party for July, I can drop over your new catalogue and invitations pack, to send to your friends and family.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: