Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweet always paper... and glossy white

When it first came out in the mini, I loved this stampset ... and now I have the paper to match! Yesterday, I didnt have time to explain the techniques I used on the little bird and heart. It is difficult to see in the picture. But the bird, flower, sentiment and heart are all stamped on gloss white paper. It gives the card a lovely glossy dimension (just like a bought one!) ...
This little bird is stamped in regal rose, only.
And this one is in regal rose and rose red.
The Always flower is stamped in regal rose and punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch and attached with the gorgous flower brads. (Rumour is we are expecting coloured flower brads in the Spring Mini - launched in August).
Any way I digress, the cardstock I used for the card base is Perfect plum and the papers used are from the Sweet always packet of Double sided DS paper. Here is a sample of all the patterns and colours you get (12 sheets - 2 of each design):
And finally, the always heart was coloured using stampin' up markers. You can buy them individually now. The markers I used were pretty in pink, regal rose, rose red, always artichoke and perfect plum. And the greeting is from the hostess set: Best yet.

Can you see this in other colours and stampsets? so many ideas so little time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: