Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sisters scrapbook page in bella bleu

I haven't forgotten my scrapbooking - I have many pictures to scrap, just so little time.
Scrapbooking contains more elements and usually a title to be stamped and cut - so they take a little more time for me.
This is a photo of my beautiful sister at her birthday lunch ... it was a lovely sunny day at a friend of hers home, a simple but wonderful lunch, champagne, chocolate cake and cups of tea. Don't mention that I was having such a relaxing lovely afternoon that I was running late for school pick up... !
It is fairly simple with the heading stamped on vellum, attached with silver brads. Two paper flowers attached with build a brad centres. I have used circles cut from the bella bleu paper. The flowers are punched with sahara sand cardstock, stamped with the en francais background stamp in not quite navy and then the petals cut, ans scored with the bone scorer from behind. The second flower I actually put through the crimper ... either works, I think.
The cardstock is Not Quite navy textured paper, Sahara sand, Bella Bleu Designer series paper.
Vellum for the heading and fifth avenue floral flowers. The title is stamped with Lovely Letters stampset.
I think I might add some hidden journalling about the day, the date, the place, perhaps a photo of the other people there, why this was a special birthday (a milestone one ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: