Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Scrapbooking page - Friends.

When you receive a parcel of papers and new stampsets on your doorstep and it is raining and cold outside ... there is nothing else to do but scrapbook with photos that you have at hand.

When you are six years old, visiting and meeting up with friends is a very special event!
Throw horses and a carousel, jumping castle, climbing equipment and fair rides into the mix and you have a pretty special day! Scrapbook pages kind of evolve for me ... I was thinking a garden theme of rolling green hills with pretty pink and blue flowers. I have used the textured incolour cardstocks of Kiwi Kiss and pink Pirouette as a base.The Title is made using the big deal alphabet stampset, paper pieced and using the the Raspberry tart Double sided paper. I couldn't decide whether to use a pink butterfly or a blue one ... but settled on the pink eventually. The flowers scattered over the page are from Fifth Avenue Floral ... I have used just one image from the stampset in pink pirouette, rose red, regal rose ink, Baja breeze and kiwi kiss ink colours taken from the photos and papers.
The Glad we're friends is a hostess stampset (Best yet - my new favourite) ... mounted on a circle scallop of DS paper to link the pink ribbon and paper strip.

I do love the colours in this paper pack (Rose red, kiwi kiss and pink pirouette).

1 comment:

  1. I noticed my daughter has her photo on your blog! I will have to show her, she'll be very impressed!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: