Thursday, June 04, 2009

Inspired by nature CASE !

This is my version of a Convention swap that I showed you in an earlier post, I have been wanting to copy it almost exactly ... I just love these colours together: Baja breeze, not quite Navy and vanilla. On the left is the original card by Lorinda Brooks and on the right is mine with added embellishments.The background is stamped with versamark ink and clear embossing powder using the Dreams du Jour butterfly stamp.My inspired by nature flower stem is stamped in Not Quite navy ink on vanilla cardstock. To adhere the glitter I have used the 2 way glue pen and then sprinkled it with dazzling diamonds. What I liked about the original card is the use of the "punches three" stamp and the words put up on dimensionals. The sentiment is True Blue friend - kind of fits with the colours ...Then all that was left to do was the Ribbon which is fastened behind the card and a filigree brad attached on top .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: