Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fifth avenue floral - brayered in kiwi kiss and baja breeze

I had fun with this one. The background was embossed with versamark and clear embossing powder using the Tres chic background stamp. I stamped the fifth avenue flower in versamark and white embossing powder, then did the brayer - Roll out your tensions for a moment technique!!! Using baja blue, Pacific point and kiwi kiss inks.
Now as if that was not enough, then when it was dry I added Crystal effects on to some of the petals to raise them up and give just alittle bit more texture.
I have wrapped some lovely Pacific Point ribbon around the black cardstock. Tied a ribbon bow.
Then punched out large oval says just because I care... from the hostess stampset: Best yet.
The clear rhinestone brad is actually reflecting the pacific point blue ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this just the best set?? I love what you've done with the brayer - I need more practice!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: