Friday, June 12, 2009

A crystal effect on Fifth avenue floral

Practice makes perfect so I have been brayering anything that doesnt move and in many different colours ... these are the last two of this series (promise).
I made this one today and finished it this afternoon with a background of circle circus stamping and some purple grosgrain ribbon. The Cardstock is Pacific point, a really nice ocean blue in my opinion and it goes beautifully with perfect plum. I created a second layer of rose by brayering two images and cutting out the second one so that I could put it on top with dimensionals. Then just because I am currently obsessed with it, added a few petals of crystal effects. I do like how the colour of the ink changes colour when you add the crystal effects - deeper and transparent. Then I finished off the card with a sentiment stamp from Upsy daisy: Birthday Celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: