Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Mother's day ...


This is really strange, I made a mother's day card and don't have a mother to give it to.
Perhaps, I made it in memory of my mum.
Or just in case I needed to do a mother's day card workshop this week ...
Really I just wanted to play with the pink pirouette and the close to cocoa cardstock and the Always stampset (heart and coordinating wheel). Just to see how beautifully it goes with the chocolate chip double stitched ribbon.
If you urgently need a card for your mum, mother in law, aunt or cousin send me an email...
And where does that little butterfly come from?
Dreams du Jour ... I didn't buy it JUST for the butterfly, there are 3 other gorgous stamps in the set ... just have to find time to ink them up and experiment with them.

This sentiment makes me think of my daughter, she is always on my mind ... even when I wish she was busy doing something else - or sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Nerida

    Love your Mother's Day card - I haven't got my Mum anymore either - but think of her every day.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Margaret Knoops
    SU! Demonstrator - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: