Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday cards and pencil holder in Bella Bleu paper

Happy Birthday ...
I made this card a week ago for my sister her birthday is not till next week. She loves everything white on white, well this was the closest I could get - white on vanilla, a touch of kraft patterned paper from the bella bleu designer series paper pack.
I was pressed for time (as I was meeting her for lunch) so I scrapbooked a family photo and framed it in white for her, then I made her a pencil tin to match the card and scrapbook page...
The ribbon around the tin is kraft tafetta and the flower stamp in the centre from the Pocket silhouette stampset in sahara sand. I love how everything matches.

Gorgous papers in this pack. Is this where I mention that for the month of May stampin' up have a special on papers? Normally, you get 12 pages of double sided paper for $16.95. $1.40 per sheet. Until 31 May, when you Buy three designer series paper packs you get one free. For $50 you will get 48 pages that's only $1.04 per page.... this is the time to stock up?


Materials: Fresh cut note card, bella bleu designer series (double sided) paper, metalic gold cardstrip. Stampset: short and sweet Ink: sahara sand Accessories: very Vanilla tafetta ribbon, filigree brad, eyelet border punch, five petal flower punch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so GORGEOUS!! Love the idea of punching out the shape and laying the dp underneath. Such a pretty set to give to your friend - I bet she LOVED it (I know I would!!).

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: