Thursday, April 09, 2009

Tangerine tango Thank you card.

Do you ever make a card and just love how it turned out ... this one just says bold bold bold.
I have used the ever lovely fresh cut stampset - how many cards have I made with this one set?
The little branch of flowers makes a lovely border and also a feature if you line it up nicely, get it perfect with the stamp-a-ma-jig, or do it by eye.




The four scallop squares were punched out from the one stamp image with the scallop punch and arranged in a line across the black cardstock ... raised on dimensionals.
I love the detail in this stamp, layered images over the scripted writing: thinking of you,thinking of you, thinking of you... like a subliminal message, or white noise in the background ...

Thank you for taking a look at my cards ... inspired? All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up and can be purchased through me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: