Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Kiwi kiss and baja breeze rock and roll

I found a kiwi kiss coloured candle while shopping the other day ... So nice to be able to find a gift to match your card, or should that be a card the right colour to match your gift?
The technique used is my tried and true rock and roll stamping. Pressed the large freshcut stamp into the baja breeze then rolled the edges into the kiwi kiss ink pad, huffed on it, and stamped the image on whisper white cardstock. You never know how it will come out exactly, thats why I like it, a bit of a surprise what parts of the stamp are green or blue or a combination of both. Perhaps the base is a little fiddly but I had cut out those three flowers and the frame, so wove the ribbon through the holes and secured it behind the eyelets.

Materials:
Cardstock is: kiwi kiss, baja breeze, basic black and whisper white.
Ink: baja breeze, kiwi kiss and black.
Punches: 1" circle, scallop square.
Accessories: Crop a dile, soft subtle small eyelets, bashful blue tafetta ribbon, Dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: